Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 15, 2012 I GOTTA GET A LIFE!! :)

This blog exists "JUST BECAUSE", just because its amazing to me how almost EVERYDAY without fail within the course of my regular day I will have to make use of my LEATHERMAN SQUIRT PS4 that I've carried in my pocket everyday for about 7 yrs. 


Because it's "STUPID AND FUN" to do, and helps break up the monotony of everyday life, I am going to document with picture and word the amazing use of my SQUIRT for that day. Then hopefully because it's "STUPID AND FUN", when your day is tough, boring or dull and needs a timeout or a little excitement, you will say to yourself, "I wonder how this idiot has used his little squirt today?" and will take a short break and check it out.



I will not make up a use of THE SQUIRT just to post a blog for that day, if a use did not come about naturally I will truthfully post no use for that day.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment